VitrA (UK) Limited
Updated 18th April 2018
1. VitrA (UK) Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
2. This policy sets out:
a. what personal data (“information”) we collect from you when you use our website or services;
b. How we collect and use that information; and
c. How you can contact us if you wish to exercise any of your rights in the information.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
1. Information that you provide to us when filling in forms on our websites or that you provide when you contact us. This may include your title, first name, surname, business address, business telephone number(s), business email address(es), and in certain circumstances details of payment methods used by your place of employment. This information may be given:
a. when you contact us with queries, complaints or a request for information;
b. when you respond to surveys that we may conduct, and you have agreed to be contacted;
1. Other than as set out in C2) the information that we collect from you will be stored in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
2. In order to respond to your complaints or administer requests made by you we may engage third party processors to process the information contained in your correspondence. These processors are sometimes located outside of the EEA. We will take such steps as are required by law to ensure that suitable safeguards are in place when any information is transferred to other countries.
3. Any payment card transactions will be processed securely, the suppliers that we use to process payment card transactions operate in accordance with the PCI DSS industry standard payment card security process to ensure that your online purchases are secure.
4. Please note: where you use a password on any website we provide it is your responsibility to keep that password confidential.
1. We may use information held about you in the following ways:
a. To notify you about changes to our products;
b. To make and receive any payments necessary between us;
c. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
d. For customer service, running our business and improving our services;
e. To provide you with details of our services, information, newsletters, and details of promotions and offers which we feel may interest you;
g. To share with our suppliers where this is required by our processes; and
h. If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes please make sure that you indicate this by using the tick box when you sign up to our website.
2. We may also use Internet tags in combination with cookies on our website, and may develop these tags through a third-party advertising partner. We use this technology to help us analyse the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. The third-party partner may be able to collect anonymous aggregated data about visitors to other sites, because of these Internet tags and cookies.
1. To ensure that we have an accurate record of dealings between us (and for training purposes) we may, in certain circumstances, record and or monitor telephone calls however you will always be forewarned when this is to happen.
1. From time to time we may disclose your personal information to other companies that are also subsidiaries of Eczacıbaşı Group.
2. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
a. To process payment card transactions;
b. To respond to your complaints or administer requests made by you;
c. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
d. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
e. If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our other customers, or other individuals. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
1. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.